General

Forum Upgrade: It's the little things

Created by:

18 Jul 2016 - General

I was one of many people who was hoping to see this change in the forum and I just have to point out that this upgrade is now around...the comment boxes are BIGGER! :) This may be minor but I like to rejoice about the little things.

Thank you for this upgrade! 

Jennifer Winter When I got the notification earlier, I read it again! I couldn't believe what I read that you "mentioned" my name in a comment. Wow! the upgrades are just making this forum more fun and interactive. Now, I don't have to keep coming back to a certain comment and see if anybody has replied to it. I will just wait if somebody mentions me :) Anyway, let's continue learning and in...
 (Total 116 words)
Jennifer Winter Hehe really? Great, thanks that's good to know. You don't happen to know a veterinary surgeon on this platform by any chance do you? My dog has a minor problem that could use the help of a vet :D I don't have any close friends in dentistry or veterinary sciences, and I've long felt that as a big part missing. For any illness that we come across, we know what to do, or at least we k...
 (Total 140 words)
Well it looks like you can't seperate paragraphs in comments. Anyway that's okay, we might be able to see that in another update.
As Ziwie said, a personal inbox with the ability to message each user personally would be great. As an example, I have a dental problem I'd like to discuss with a dentist here. It's too minor to actually go see a dentist (and I'm too lazy to do that :D) I don't feel like starting a community discussion about my teeth either! Haha. So yeah,...
 (Total 116 words)
Wow this is amazing. I also used to type my messages on google keep and paste it here, becuase typing in the textbox on the mobile site was a real pain with only one line visible. Now it is so much better. And the ability to tag people in the message is very useful. I got a notification for the tag Jennifer made, so hereafter we can tag people and know that if they do not respond they are just ignoring us haha :D By the way, how do you tag on the mobile site? Putting @followed by the name didn&#...
 (Total 130 words)
more amazing upgrades: being able to view recommended, most discussed, most viewed and latest topics and something I semi shrieked about the ability to tag people :) Leothel Elysse Mayores Theekshana Abayawickrama Ziwei Xie ...
 (Total 55 words)
I see they are making more changes and they are doing it all today. Unfortunately I cannot access the main page at the moment as there is this super super super long lag. Looking forward to more changes :) @Kathleen: Yes the enter function works just fine. I only tried using the community on my phone once and it didn't look good. I should see if it looks ok now. @Marinelle: Absolutely great. @Ziwei: Making comments is so much easier now. I would like to see all the features you mentioned the...
 (Total 162 words)