Useful tips to care for your skin and to look youthful!Created by:
19 Jul 2016 - General
- Make sure to have a healthy diet. Also make sure to include Vitamin E for your skin.
- Drink 2-5 bottles of water each day.
- Avoid vigorous rubbing - such as scratching or rubbing with a towel - as this can irritate the skin.
- Wear sunscreen when you go outdoors and seek shade.
- Use moisturizers fit for your skin
- Get sufficient sleep as it rejuvenates and repairs itself mostly while you are asleep
- Eat food with antioxidants (i.e nuts,spinach, raspberries, seeds, purple grapes)
- Opt for natural skin products
- Exercise to increase the circulation of oxygen and nutrients and releases toxins through sweat, which leads to clearer, firmer skin.
- Salmon and other oily fish are rich in DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol), a compound that boosts muscle tone and is one of the must-have ingredients in expensive mature skin creams. Eating oily fish twice a week offers the same benefits.
- To Soothe Skin...Get milk. Soak a clean washcloth in cold milk and place it over your face for 10 minutes. Milk contains proteins, fat, amino acids, and vitamin A—all of which reduce redness and calm irritated skin. The lactic acid in milk exfoliates, so skin looks soft and glowing.