General

Donald Trump for president?

Created by:

20 Jul 2016 - General

It was confirmed few hours ago Donald Trump will be the Republican candiate for the race to the white house. After stirring much contraversies, his rise from mediocrity to the status quote has dumbfounded pundits and thrown the republican party into utter chaos. Will you as the citizen of the world vote for him to be the president of the most powerful nation in the world? Some of his controversial plans include 1) Getting the Mexian to fund a wall to keep Mexicans from crossing the border illegally 2) Describes trade promotion authority and the Trans-Pacific Partnership as “bad, bad deal[s] for American businesses, for workers, for taxpayers” 3) Has proposed steep tariffs on imported goods 4)Feels the president should have walked away from Iran nuclear deal because it’s a “bad deal” 5)Asserted that religious freedom and nondiscrimination aren't “mutually exclusive.6) Proposed a ban on Muslims entering the U.S. I am all against Donal trump as presiend as his ""American First " policy will hurt the south china sea security and affect our important to US.

I do not have anything against Trump as a businessman and his achievements deserve applause, but as a leader of a country as important as America, I am quite worried and I have a lot of American friends (and Filipino-American friends and family) on FB that are stressed over this. I was just talking to my grandma on FaceTime this weekend and I was asking her who she's voting---because I knew she initially wanted Trump. But she changed her mind because she said he would take her Social Securit...
 (Total 138 words)
I do not have anything against Trump as a businessman and his achievements deserve applause, but as a leader of a country as important as America, I am quite worried and I have a lot of American friends (and Filipino-American friends and family) on FB that are stressed over this. I was just talking to my grandma on FaceTime this weekend and I was asking her who she's voting---because I knew she initially wanted Trump. But she changed her mind because she said he would take her Social Securit...
 (Total 138 words)
I do not question his wits and intelligence. he is after all from the Ivy League university and his business success is the envy of everyone. However his ethics is in questions. There are concerns about Trump University he set up which many students have allege a scam, his ties to gangsters when he was setting up his business empire, his ties to the Russian oligarch etc America is not Singapore. Whatever the president of USA decides will affect every part of the world including nuclear weapon, g...
 (Total 113 words)
I believe that his chances of winning is quite high but we will not know how good or how bad he is going to be a President until he gets elected. The majority of the decision lies in the congress as well as his advisors in the party so I do not think there will be much of a great change. However on the other hand, we may be welcoming the first female President into the White House in the history of United States. There are already many nations having female as their leaders including Thailand, M...
 (Total 101 words)
The 2016 campaign season has already been the most unusual in recent memory. Both Clinton and Trump have historically high negative favorably ratings. Visceral disgust is energy-intensive, and elections where both candidates are unpopular are often marked by low voter turnout. When only the most passionate voters make it to the polls, outcomes are far more obscure. If Trump is able to pivot away from the racist, misogynist persona that won him the primary contest and appeal to Hispanic and femal...
 (Total 151 words)
Totally agree with you Eileen. The last time they had a republican president, they conquered Afghanistan and iraq. The financial crisis also started during junior Bush era. I always hope for a Democrat. Barrack Obama tried to bring peace to the world and undo what Bush had done. He brought American soldier home, safeguarded the South China Sea, started the transalantic trade pact, ended Iraq nuclear ambition etc. His era is a message of peace and stability to the world while Trump is all about A...
 (Total 126 words)