What do you think about the dangers of DHMO?Created by:
Below are some of the effects of Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) being published on the web:
- is called “hydroxyl acid”, the substance is the major component of acid rain.
- contributes to the “greenhouse effect”.
- may cause severe burns.
- is fatal if inhaled.
- contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
- accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
- may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
- has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
- as an industrial solvent and coolant.
- in nuclear power plants.
- in the production of Styrofoam.
- as a fire retardant.
- in many forms of cruel animal research.
- in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
- as an additive in certain “junk-foods” and other food products.
What are your thoughts about such misleading information found over the internet, and it's impact to general concern?