General
Singapore Doctors: Compare your salary with doctors in other countries

Singapore Doctors: Compare your salary with doctors in other countries

Shared by:

Medical doctors are some of the highest paid professionals in the world, and undeniably, that does make the profession even more attractive, though not necessarily a primary incentive. On that note, let’s take a closer look at how Singaporean doctor salaries fare against doctors from other Southeast Asian countries.

today.mims.com

29 Jul 2016 - General

Well this is clear that many doctors would love to migrate and come to Singapore to work. Singapore has a very high pay salary for doctor even comparable to that of the Western world - eg. United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and New Zealand etc. It will be interesting to compare Singapore with the rest of the other Asian places like China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, India and Hongkong as well. Would not be surprised that there are so many foreigners who are willing to uproot their own fa...
 (Total 97 words)
It is accurate. I am surprise a medical officer earn that much. During my time, my medical officer pay probably only around 60k a year. It has probably risen. In private practice, the pay range really broadly. A general surgeon who was recently censured by the medical council reportedly earned about 25 millions a year! In Singapore, the rental of a clinic is about 10k a month. The salary of nurses and assistant will be higher as well. Hence overall. the private practice doctor on average probab...
 (Total 109 words)
It is accurate. I am surprise a medical officer earn that much. During my time, my medical officer pay probably only around 60k a year. It has probably risen. In private practice, the pay range really broadly. A general surgeon who was recently censured by the medical council reportedly earned about 25 millions a year! In Singapore, the rental of a clinic is about 10k a month. The salary of nurses and assistant will be higher as well. Hence overall. the private practice doctor on average probab...
 (Total 109 words)