General

Good for you brain and body

Created by:

29 Jul 2016 - General

• Fish

Fish, namely fatty fish like salmon, tuna, mackerel, and sardines, are perfect for overall health! They are packed with muscle-building protein and brain-improving fat. It’s the perfect combination of brawn and brains! The fatty acids in fish, which I’m sure you’re familiar with, called omega-3 fatty acids, are great for just about every function in the human body. 

• Almonds

Almonds are like nature’s multi-vitamin. They are packed with tons of macronutrients and micronutrients. There great for brain function, energy, skin health, muscle building, anemia, impotency, diabetes, and so much more! They’re filled with high-quality protein and equally great monounsaturated fats.

• Honey

Honey has been used for years as a bacterial, viral, fungal, and allergy fighter. It’s a really tasty and healthy day-to-day treat. Though its mechanisms are still not entirely known and are currently being researched for more clarity, honey is a generally safe addition to everyone’s diet (barring any sort of disease like diabetes or a sugar restriction). 

• Ginger

Similar in its process and its effectiveness to Turmeric, Ginger is a wonder-herb! It has many of the same powerful disease and infection-fighting abilities as Curcumin. From its anti-cancerous properties, to its antibacterial effectiveness to its anti-inflammatory effect, to its use in morning sickness and upset stomach, Ginger is a proven super-food. Not only can it be taken every day for gastrointestinal issues like upset stomachs, but it can also be helpful for brain function by inhibiting chronic inflammation and relieving headaches. 

• Coconut oil

One of the healthiest fats on the planet, Coconut Oil is a must-add for many people.  From energy increases, to fat burning, to chronic brain disease treatment, to virus, fungi, and bacteria killing properties, to cholesterol improvement, Coconut Oil covers it all! 

• Ginkgo Biloba

Ginkgo Biloba is a well-documented and well-researched herb. Its history dates back thousands of years and its benefits have been reaped for just as long. It’s one of the strongest and most helpful antioxidants and is frequently used as an anti-aging herb. Not only can it potentially make you look younger, but it can also make you feel younger as well. It’s used by many as a Memory booster. It improves circulation throughout the body and promotes increased blood-flow to the brain, awakening and revitalizing the billions of neurons in your head.

@Alan, Thanks for the information. Happy to see that the list is full of things that I love to eat. Out of the food listed fish is my favorite. Fish is tasty like heaven, and I like fish the most when they are grilled. And the beneficial effects of omega 3 fatty acids on the body like decreasing cardiovascular risk and reducing the incidence of peripheral vascular disease are added benefits to its taste. I have few doubts about Ginkgo Biloba though. That is a herb grown in china, and is said to ...
 (Total 114 words)