General
Fitbit Flex Review: Pros & Cons Of The Fitbit Fitness Tracker Wristband And App | The Health Guide

Fitbit Flex Review: Pros & Cons Of The Fitbit Fitness Tracker Wristband And App | The Health Guide

Shared by:

Here's what I think about my Fitbit Flex... plus how you can use it WITHOUT a smart phone!

health.thefuntimesguide.com

30 Jul 2016 - General

This post reminds me that the FItbit giveaway is only one day away and we're all looking forward to trying our luck! :D I have never used a fitness tracker mainly because I never felt the need of one. Call my lifestyle unhealthy, but I do not go jogging or running. I walk when I have to and when I do the number of steps I have taken doesn't really mean much to me. But the gadget looks really nice, and if I get one I think I will definitely wear it. Do you guys wear it every time, like ev...
 (Total 118 words)
I have a Fitbit myself and wearing it is an additional motivator for me to be more active. I don't find the calorie counting accurate so I do not rely on this. The step counting is as accurate as it can get for me. I compared my Fitbit with other devices fellow runners have used. During a half marathon my Fitbit was the closest in measuring the distance covered. I am not sure how other devices do it but Fitbit devices are calibrated to your strides to be able to get a more precise step count...
 (Total 96 words)