General

Autoimmune Disorders & Metabolic Disorders- Holistic approach

Created by:

30 Jul 2016 - General

I have passed B.A.M. & S. (integrated course-Modern Medicine+ Ayurvedic Medicine) 1974, Pune University. Since then I am working on auto-immune disorders like Rheumatoid Arthritis Gout, Psoriasis etc.& Metabolic Disorders I am glad to let you know that I have developed Integrated/holistic treatment which is quite effective & has been assessed & evaluated in Dec, 05, by Hon’ble Dr.V.R.Joshi. (Senior Rheumatologist, Research Director, Hinduja Hosp.Mumbai.). I had pre­sented a paper on “Rheumatoid Arthritis & Ayurvedic Treatment” at San Marino, Italy. (1st world congress-1985).My treatment gives sustained remission without side effects,On the contrary it rejuvanates the vital organs.

The salient feature of the treatment is, it gives sustained relief/remission without side effects, naturally it requires minimum investiga­tions. The medicine being in the tablet/capsule form, very much convenient to take.

In Metabolic Disorders Diabetes with the help of Modern Medicine we can control vital parameters but with advancing ageing process we add medicines & increase the doses ultimately landing on INSULIN,patient can't get Sense Of Well Being, deterioration of the organs continue. In addition to modern medicine i add ayurvedic medicines which i have developed over the period of years of my research work with that organs get rejuvenated naturally the doses of modern medicines get reduced also....
 (Total 85 words)