General
1 hour of exercise cuts risk of mortality

1 hour of exercise cuts risk of mortality

Shared by:

At least an hour of moderate exercise is enough to reverse the negative health impacts of sitting for extended periods of time, scientists report. From their survey, they also found that around 75 percent of people fail to reach this goal. They published their findings in The Lancet.

today.mims.com

31 Jul 2016 - General

According to the recommendations of American Heart association, for all over cardiovascular health, including prevention of stroke and cardiac illnesses, at least 30 mins of moderate-intensity aerobic activity per day, at least 5 days per week for a total of 150 mins weekly of moderate-intensity exercise, OR at least 25 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity at least 3 days per week for a total of 75 minutes. This can also be a combination of moderate and vigorous intensity aerobic activity. For a...
 (Total 168 words)
Previous recommendation for cardiovascular health encourage 150 minutes of moderate intensity exercise a week. Now the ante has been up if you want good overall health including bone etc. A total of 60 minutes a day. Especially for people who sits more than 8 hours a day. I am in grave danger because my qork requires me to sit for 11 hours a day Add that to 7 hours of sleep , I am left with 6 hours a day. Not too bad, Anyone here exercise 1 hour a day? In Singapore it is difficult because the wh...
 (Total 151 words)

Having a regular sufficient exercise regimen is always good for maintaining a good physical and mental health, and reduce the cardiovascular disease (like ischemic heart disease, and stroke) risk, and type 2 diabetes mellitus. Having exercise an hour a day will be good enough for a healthy lifestyle. Physical inactivity, like prolonged sitting throughout the day, or low level of physical exercise, will have negative impact for our physical wellbeing. Sufficient physical exercise is associat...
 (Total 118 words)

Having a regular sufficient exercise regimen is always good for maintaining a good physical and mental health, and reduce the cardiovascular disease (like ischemic heart disease, and stroke) risk, and type 2 diabetes mellitus. Having exercise an hour a day will be good enough for a healthy lifestyle. Physical inactivity, like prolonged sitting throughout the day, or low level of physical exercise, will have negative impact for our physical wellbeing. Sufficient physical exercise is associat...
 (Total 118 words)