General

If you are not a healthcare provider, what would you be?

Created by:

10 Aug 2016 - General

I would probably be a watchmaker!

Or a perfume chemist!

Or a museum curator!

Or a painter!

What would you be?

Marinelle Castro I want to be a professional cake decorator, I love to make a cake and decorate it.
I want to take courses in this field.
Cakes is the best dessert in most of the happy occasions and could be decorated as the theme of the occasion is.
Also creating the soul of party from decorating the hall , dress up for the party , preparing food , cake decoration, I enjoy these steps one by one.
 (Total 125 words)
Marinelle Castro I want to be a professional cake decorator, I love to make a cake and decorate it.
I want to take courses in this field.
Cakes is the best dessert in most of the happy occasions and could be decorated as the theme of the occasion is.
Also creating the soul of party from decorating the hall , dress up for the party , preparing food , cake decoration, I enjoy these steps one by one.
 (Total 125 words)
Hi guys sorry for the late reply. Kathleen Peralta You can still live in your dreams. Being a healthcare provider gives us a lot of opportunities to work in the academic field :) Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan I've been very fascinated with watches and how the entire clock system works. The design comes in secondary. I think the...
 (Total 114 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan: "Pwede bang mag-housewife nalang?" (Can I be a housewife instead) hehe I have heard that line quite a lot. Though laughable and considered a waste of education to most being a housewife isn't an easy job. I would say though that it is a waste of income as being a doctor would be able to sustain a good household...unless of course the other half in the family makes well e...
 (Total 102 words)
Mark Edmon Tan I've also been fascinated with animals. You could go to another country and be a zookeeper there :) Or go for those chef dreams! Priscilla Mae Gobuyan You could do sports and gigs on the side or as a hobby :) I have a lot of doctor and HCP friends that have exceptional musical talents, and they do gigs on the s...
 (Total 139 words)
Jennifer Winter haha, HOUSE WIFE is a quite a good (and luxurious) ambition :) I remember a friend of mine who was just starting on her career path to medicine, and she said that it was so exhausting. She grumbled "Pwede bang mag-housewife nalang?" haha. It's just that, after everything you've been through - stressful medical school, residency, various trainings - ending up being a housewife is ...
 (Total 188 words)
Hi Kathleen Peralta! :) I taught myself adobe photoshop, premiere and after effects and figured out, more or less, how to build websites way back when. I don't think I would want to do that for a living though as I am quite a perfectionist and I might spend too much time streaming all my creative energy into the work. It is quite tiring work! In my pre-school days I wanted to be like my parents, Dentists, but...
 (Total 82 words)