General

Quick breakfast

Created by:

18 Aug 2016 - General

Avocado and egg toast

Place two lightly toasted slices of whole-grain bread with smashed avocado and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Layer on two sunny-side up eggs for a healthy dose of protein, and you've got a well-rounded breakfast. Stack them in a tupperware container for easy transport or cook the yolks a bit more and make the whole thing into a sandwich.

Sweet potato and Black beans burrito 

Breakfast burritos are a great, easy snack to keep on hand. Make a bunch, wrap in foil, and keep in the freezer for whenever the craving hits. Protein from the eggs and black beans keeps you fuller longer, and the sweet potato keeps things interesting. Use tomato paste as the Base. ;P

Microwaved scrambled eggs and veggies 

Beat 2 eggs, put in a microwave-safe container, add 1 handful of your favorite veggies (cherry tomatoes and spinach leaves work well), and a sprinkle of cheese. Zap the mixture for 30 seconds, stir, and cook another 30 seconds, or until eggs are solid. Throw a top on the container to eat later or store the raw mixture in a fridge until ready to heat and eat.

Yes guys that is all true. All you need is 5 mins to prepare these quick meals in order for you to be energized through the day. I usually wake up 1 hour before i leave home, enough time to shower and make breakfast before i head to work. I personally think that breakfast is essential in our daily lives. I provides sufficient energy and keeps us moving through the day, These easy recipes and breakfast ideas are quick and easy for all of you to try, but requires a bit of preparation the night bef...
 (Total 130 words)
Alan Rosmadi I usually do not have time for getting breakfast and drink milk instead. Milk contains carbohydrates to keep our brains working, protein to keep us full longer, and fat to give the feeling of satiety. We can always drink our breakfast. I would love to try these recipes! Especially the microwave scambled eggs and veggies haha! Now I can eat breakfast as well :)) ...
 (Total 115 words)
The dishes look very tasty, and it looks like it only takes a very short time to prepare. Should be very good for busy week day mornings. I particularly like the second dish. I love sweet potato! About the third dish, It is very very easy to prepare and takes only a few minutes. But I have tried scrambles eggs in the microwave, and I didn't quite like the taste and the consistency of it. It lacks that oily flavor when it is done in the microwave, and feels a bit rubbery. Haven't cooked e...
 (Total 108 words)