General
This is what Earth will look like in 100 years

This is what Earth will look like in 100 years

Shared by:

At this point, you're probably fully aware of how hot it is. But in case you're unaware: It's really, really hot.

www.sciencealert.com

22 Aug 2016 - General

abhijeet mutyam Nature really does need equilibrium. As you said, it is in our hands and our hands only. And we have to take care of the ecosystem for the ecosystem to take care of ourselves. Planting trees, reducing the contamination of water sources, reducing emission of green house gases, preserving wildlife.. those things have to be done by us and doing so it will bring balance to the nature and in return it ...
 (Total 112 words)
abhijeet mutyam Yeah that is correct. The nature is dying due to our own deeds, and it is no one but us who can control our ecosystem. The rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide and in turn the increase in temperature, as you said by 1 Celsius every 100 years is a huge threat to the ecological balance of the nature. Although we say we are actively fighting against global warming I don't believe we are do...
 (Total 107 words)
Years re going, nature also changing, only we can control our ecosystem ,but cant change it.pollution, technology ,human mishandling to our forests,technology ,weapons daily new materials which responsible for sound pollution,weather changes.in olden days calamities ,floods re there but know same but population,new methods of technology,unnecessary constructions of bridges buildings, smashing of forest.all theses are reasponsible for wrather changes.In future everything is going to change.in eve...
 (Total 94 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto Yeah true.The nature is supposed to be in a balance. What ideally happens is, the rainy season comes and then comes the dry season and the ecosystem is kept in a constant balance. But now, the weather and climate gets to their extremes. When it rains, it doesn't stop without flooding the whole land, and when it's sunny, even the last fountain dries up and there's no rain for mont...
 (Total 112 words)
The effect of climate change have gotten worse through the years. The amount of rainfall that leads to extreme flooding is alarming--and it is countered by severe drought. It is scary because at the rate that things are going, you know that it's only gonna get worst. Post-apocalyptic films play with climate change all the time--we get a glimpse of what might be, but we don't really know what we're going to actually come up against. In my heart of hearts, I pray that things get better...
 (Total 102 words)
Here is an interesting article. There's nothing much to take in but it is totally worth the time you spend reading. I clicked on the title accidentally and ended up scrolling all the way down only looking at the nice photographs. Sarah Kramer from the Business Insider has put together a well written article about 'what Earth could look like within 100 years if we do, barring huge leaps in renewable energy or carbon-capture technology' The photos used in the article are actually photo...
 (Total 109 words)