General
PH pharmacist salaries: How different can it be from pharmacists in other countries?

PH pharmacist salaries: How different can it be from pharmacists in other countries?

Shared by:

By comparing this salary with what other countries pay as their remuneration, we will get a clearer picture as to why some pharmacists still opt to work abroad.

today.mims.com

23 Aug 2016 - General

I do agree that the salary rates of pharmacists here in the Philippines are on the lowest end of the scale. Of course, its a given that there are too many graduates and too little well-paying jobs, so a lot of the jobs here, in the health care field and otherwise, are not as highly paid as in other countries. There are a number of more lucrative fields for pharmacists and health care professionals here that pay higher than the usual, such as in research, in the academe, or even in certain health...
 (Total 208 words)
Both of my friends are pharmacist managers in the States and they are being paid $120,000 a year. I agree that it is no easy feat. I am aspiring to become a pharmacist to other country because of earning in the Philippines as low as 10k for staying in a pharmacy for 1 month, 9hrs a day, 6 times a week. that's really low. I have much more higher income compared to them, that's because of my freelance Regulatory Pharmacist. Think of it, the highest possible salary an experienced pharmaci...
 (Total 166 words)