General
Pharmacists, what is your life priority: Salary, family or the pursuit of your passion?

Pharmacists, what is your life priority: Salary, family or the pursuit of your passion?

Shared by:

Pharmacists are busy people. In fact, many of us are so occupied with work we sometimes tend to forget other priorities in life. This is especially true during periods of economic downturn where the pressure of making more money seems to bring us to our knees. But what is YOUR priority: Salary, Family, or the pursuit of your Passion?

today.mims.com

25 Aug 2016 - General

This should be based on a personal stand. How far a person can go for his career and family. I met some people who says "it is enough" some say they want more! At the end of the day how you want to determine if you are on the right path is to ask yourself, are you and your family happy? Do you need improvements in life or career? Ask if there is anything lacking in your life. Never compare with others cause it is never ending and based on my experience by comparing, you will always be ...
 (Total 181 words)
I think this is not an easy question to answer. In some circumstances passion could drive salary (the more passion you have in your work ultimately reflects in your work ethic, dedication, and quality as a pharmacist, which should then reflect in your salary). Family!! In my opinion, you should never sacrifice family for work. There should always be a work-life balance with any career you partake. Having said that, some jobs require more demand than others and a passion for your job means you wi...
 (Total 240 words)