General
How to Prepare for a Career in Medicine

How to Prepare for a Career in Medicine

Shared by:

If you are currently thinking about a career in health care and are considering medical school, there are many options available for you as your start your journey. It is never too soon to start thinking about your future and how to manage your upcoming career path.

today.mims.com

25 Aug 2016 - General

It does take some serious work to get into medical school. Good grades is a big factor for getting in the medical school of your choice. This is why you need to study a lot during college. Reading a lot also helps in medical school because reading and comprehension skills , two skills that are vital in the medical field, also improve with practice. The volume of readings in medical school is beyond comprehension. I agree with ...
 (Total 166 words)
When we were young, we knew that we are going to make serious life decisions one day. Taking a college or a post-graduate course is one of them. When I decided to be a physician, I knew that my lifestyle would change and eventually I have to make sacrifices. I tried to "prepare" for it by enjoying my time with friends and family just right before I left for medical school. However, nobody can ever be really prepared for anything. Its mental toughness that usually makes you stick with y...
 (Total 154 words)