General
Holiday travel slideshow: Tips to make it less stressful

Holiday travel slideshow: Tips to make it less stressful

Shared by:

We provide holiday travel tips to keep you and your family safe and healthy. Learn ways to keep your travelling as stress-free as possible.

www.webmd.boots.com

28 Aug 2016 - General

Priscilla Mae Gobuyan It seems like you are very dedicated to your craft. In my opinion, it would increase productivity more if I do not work during vacation. Vacation is an escape not only from stressors in life but also in work. Also, it gives others a chance to assume responsibility and will be healthy for your co-workers growth too. In terms of vacation, the most stressful part should be in planning. My wife ...
 (Total 127 words)
Everyone loves traveling and we all need this once in a while to keep our senses get back in place. Here are some of the useful tips to make our travel less stressful and smooth. The part that I love the most in the article is number four which encourages us to accept the possible circumstances that may go beyond our control. Making a mental plan could be very helpful to reduce stress. Just like what is being mentioned above, having delayed flights,crowded airplanes, the act of being harassed by...
 (Total 266 words)