General
Weekly sex 'makes couples happiest'

Weekly sex 'makes couples happiest'

Shared by:

Couples who have sex once a week may be doing it just about right to stay happiest in their relationship, say researchers.

www.webmd.boots.com

28 Aug 2016 - General

Haha thanks doctor. Wow! It must be very challenging for you both to maintain the intimacy in your relationship provided that you have kids and also of being a doctor. However I think there's also a great advantage working on the same field because you both get to understand your nature of work despite all the responsibilities you have at home and in the hospital. An equal treatment of almost all but not all of the chores would really give your wife peace of mind for not carrying all the wor...
 (Total 94 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan Thank you for mentioning sharing household chores too. In this modern age, men and women both work for the family. It would be unfair to pin all the household chores to women. That would be a step backwards in modern society. Also, I have read a previous article that states women feel most valued when their husbands share the house chores. In our marriage, my wife and I take turns in waking ...
 (Total 176 words)
Hi Mark Edmon Tan , thanks for sharing your thoughts on this article. Couple should not only focus on having coitus itself as a form of maintaining intimacy and love within the relationship. That's true that there are other types of ways a person is able to deliver their intimacy and be able to maintain the relationship. Going on dates, receiving flowers, verbal acknowledgment and appreciation from your partn...
 (Total 129 words)
From a married man's standpoint, being able to maintain an emotional connection is important. Intimacy will naturally follow if both parties feel that they are valued. The cliche "A happy wife leads to a happy life." I think is true. Happiness is maintained with continued emotional investment in the form of non-contact intimacy such as going out on dates, giving flowers, and other emotional gestures and contact intimacy by engaging in coitus. A good marital status allows both the h...
 (Total 162 words)
Talking about sex or love making can just be one of the taboos in the society in the past. But for now, I guess if not all but most of the people are open to talk about this nowadays. This article could be of great help to those who are married in here in the community. Though I can personally not be able to provide my personal inputs and experiences on this, I bet this is worth to be shared for the benefit of others. It is said that making love more than once a week than having it once a week h...
 (Total 265 words)