General
Comic of the day (29 August 2016): At home

Comic of the day (29 August 2016): At home

Shared by:

At home

today.mims.com

29 Aug 2016 - General

Hi Mark Edmon Tan, this all happened in Philippines when we spent Christmas holidays last year, that's why we were at my parents' house. About the ER experience, I might have to sha...
 (Total 45 words)
"Doctor awesome becomes doctor worrisome at home." -- Oh this is so true for me. Sometimes when I am trying to think of a way to treat my mom (and my dad before) I would pause and imagine they weren't my parents because it seems easier ...
 (Total 159 words)
Kathleen Peralta Thank you for sharing your story with us. How old is your daughter when this happened? I hope she is doing fine now. I would like to note that it is a luxury that you fathe...
 (Total 113 words)
I totally agree with you Dr. Mark Edmon Tan that our emotional aspect gets in the way of clinical judgement. I think I have shared it here before (I couldn't remember what post it was u...
 (Total 195 words)
This is extremely laughable. As healthcare providers, we are very adept in management of patient's illness. We imagine in detail the best combination of drugs that will help a patient feel better in no time. However, there comes a time that the p...
 (Total 123 words)