General
If Planet Nine exists, it could spell disaster for other planets in the Solar System

If Planet Nine exists, it could spell disaster for other planets in the Solar System

Shared by:

While it's hard not to get excited about the prospect of Planet Nine – the hypothetical world scientists are trying to find at the outskirts of the Solar System – a new study suggests that it might not all be good news, as far as the rest of the...

www.sciencealert.com

1 Sep 2016 - General

Jennifer Winter That is a good plan. I will definitely sign up for the drilling team. It will probably be a one way trip, but I am in as long as entry is free of charge! :D Anyway in my opinion by the time the earth spends 9 billion more years, it would have been destroyed by creatures that are living on the planet itself. At this rate of destruction and pollution, I doubt if earth will survive another million ye...
 (Total 105 words)
ok so how I see things we need to do three things: 1. Improve interplanetary travel and get move on to Proxima b. 2. Get an oil drilling team on a space shuttle armed with explosives to blow up Planet 9 3. Pray that we, mankind, will survive this. :D Another dooms day theory that is at the same time scary and very fascinating as well. Inevitably, earth as we know it will come to an end one way or another. The search for exoplanets that can sustain human life should be further explored as the hum...
 (Total 118 words)
Today on astronomical news, scientists believe that there is a ghost planet in our solar system. Planet 9, a hypothetical planet at the outskirts of our Solar System. Although this is interesting news, i is not so interesting to the planets of the solar system, because the planet will probably ultimately cause havoc for its planetary neighbour. This theory is based on so many assumptions, and it wouldn't really matter what happens to the solar system in 9 billions years because at the curren...
 (Total 102 words)