General
The doctor-doctor relationship

The doctor-doctor relationship

Shared by:

The importance of a good doctor-patient relationship is an oft-repeated subject and often takes centre stage in discussions concerning what determines the quality level of healthcare services. However, the rapport between health professionals themselves is a matter that deserves to be highlighted as well.

today.mims.com

2 Sep 2016 - General

Every co-worker should have a comprehensive inter personal relationship between them to maintain the integrity of the work place. Much more than in other fields there should be much understanding among doctors. They should have a good communication w...
 (Total 110 words)
Thank you for all the comments and I agree with everyone that we should act professional at all times and set aside out personal emotions or thoughts. Mark Edmon Tan We both studied in an ...
 (Total 128 words)
The professional relationship between doctor-doctor in the healthcare settling is very important. As a professional colleague, we should respect each other. But, sometime, heated arguments did occur between doctors, and the use of derogatory words ...
 (Total 125 words)
The hospital is not a place for immature individuals. We are expected to act as adults even in instances of disagreement. It should be done in a professional way without a hint of condescending tone. That being said, personal rifts should never compr...
 (Total 118 words)
"Disagreements happen, but they should not reach the extent of harming each other verbally or emotionally during arguments." I have had a senior doctor who always blamed the junior doctors for even the tiniest mistakes. We would most of the...
 (Total 142 words)
"Negative sentiments and attitude often breed misunderstandings and intolerance."- We should strive to make good relationships among our colleagues and fellow members of the health care team just as how we strive to give the best for our pa...
 (Total 132 words)
"The attitude of healthcare professionals is the cornerstone of providing high quality services to patients." - This is true. I think that the physicians should take the necessary steps in establishing a good working relationship with other...
 (Total 138 words)