General
Am I in a hospital or in a hotel?

Am I in a hospital or in a hotel?

Shared by:

Ever stepped into a sleek-looking hospital and secretly wish you were a patient there? As countries gear up to be the preferred choice for medical tourists, many hospitals are adopting hotel-like design and features for the comfort of their patients. As they say, first impressions count, hence many hospitals are now extending their “small touches” and taking cues from the hospitality industry to make their patients’ hospital stay a memorable one.

today.mims.com

2 Sep 2016 - General

Mark Edmon Tan Oh really two hospitals? I think I've missed one hospital. haha sorry. Alan Rosmadi yea I would agree with yo...
 (Total 125 words)
There are many of these kind in Singapore. Surprising that they only listed one. Cause Most of the private high class hospitals in Singapore are extremely expensive and are really sleek. You will see Lamborghini and Ferrari in the hospitals. Its like...
 (Total 165 words)
I don't see anything wrong with developing a hospital with luxurious amenities. However, I hope that businessmen think deeper about this. Instead of investing in concrete infrastructure that requires expensive maintenance and additional costing, ...
 (Total 135 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan It is great to see that we have 2 hospitals included in the top ten. Hooray! Theekshana Abayawickrama I tho...
 (Total 126 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan It is great to see that we have 2 hospitals included in the top ten. Hooray! Theekshana Abayawickrama I tho...
 (Total 126 words)
Staying in a Hospital Hotel is a great package for patients. It makes them relaxed and being treated at the same time. Just like the technology revolution, health care industry continue to progress too and this is the result of it. Innovations and gr...
 (Total 107 words)
A relative of mine was treated in one of the best private hospitals in the country. I went there a couple of times and what is said in the article is totally correct. I wished I was ill, so I could stay away from the busy work life and rest in a hosp...
 (Total 109 words)
Exactly, most of the new hospitals are now trying to implement the hospital type of environment which other older hospitals have a little bit of problem in catching up with them. Some of the patients nowadays are acting like they are in hotels instea...
 (Total 180 words)