General
3 things Filipino Millennials want from healthcare

3 things Filipino Millennials want from healthcare

Shared by:

Now that more healthcare organizations and institutions are using social media, millennials get to have easy access to a myriad of medical information. Considering these factors, what are the things they want and expect from healthcare?

today.mims.com

3 Sep 2016 - General

I agree with #2 and #3 as well. Our generation has attention deficit and we became impatient. Maybe it is because of the struggles with meeting constant demands. It has affected other professions as well. In order to be successful, one has to be accessible and available at all times. Even our banking industry is on demand 7 days a week. Marinelle Castro , yes the healthcare sector cannot meet the fast-paced deman...
 (Total 153 words)
I agree. This is not just true for millennials because especially with # 2 and 3, we all ask for that. As a Filipino dentist who has experienced NHS care when I was living briefly in the UK I could only wish for the same kind of health system. Our healthcare system is sad--and if you want it better, you have to pay good money, but sometimes it's not enough too. What this article represents, if not just the voice of the millennials (which actually I am a borderline member of) is the plea for ...
 (Total 181 words)
I think #2 and #3 on the list are not exclusive to millennials. Everybody wants emergent care. Everybody wants a better health system. In the Philippines, there has been a shift in the trend of emergency care. The emergency room function has become dynamic. In fact, majority of ER consults are no longer "emergent". A lot of them can be treated as an outpatient basis. As a result, some emergency rooms in the country are expanding and are putting an ambulatory care section in the ER. Go...
 (Total 165 words)