General
Slideshow: Ditch These 12 Hangover Myths Now

Slideshow: Ditch These 12 Hangover Myths Now

Shared by:

WebMD helps you separate myth from fact as we examine popular hangover avoidance techniques, morning-after remedies, and other widely held hangover beliefs.

www.webmd.com

3 Sep 2016 - General

Hangover is a telltale of dehydration. I read a tip on counting tabs of the number of alcohol drinks. One jigger and one bottle of beer have the same equivalent so there is really no "safe" drink. Keeping count of the drinks makes me a more...
 (Total 107 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. Jemelyn Mae Sodusta Exactly only if knew about this during ou...
 (Total 30 words)
Hangovers are the worst. Basically it's either you drink below or above your limit and if you do not know your limit then you're gonna be hit hard. The last time I had a bad hangover was over a few beers. I'm used to measuring my beer con...
 (Total 181 words)
Really interesting. Priscilla Mae, if only we have read this during our college years! Tsk. Nahhhhh. Alcohol intake no more. Haha!
But, I am willing to share what i read in this article. Most especially on the caffeine intake. My brothers everyti...
 (Total 113 words)
A pretty bad hangover can ruin all the fun that you had the day before at a party with your friends. Of course one can't say it is not a big deal, because it really is. Taking more alcohol than the amount your liver can metabolize will cause incr...
 (Total 100 words)
Here's another interesting article for everyone in the community who loves to party and ending up to throw up with hang over the next day! I was surprised that sex has something to do with the effect of alcohol in our bodies. All the while I thou...
 (Total 184 words)