General
Do You Know What Will Happen If You Keep Aluminum Foil on Your Teeth for 1 Hour? » Make Your Life Healthier

Do You Know What Will Happen If You Keep Aluminum Foil on Your Teeth for 1 Hour? » Make Your Life Healthier

Shared by:

This treatment has been described as effective by numerous people. The classic teeth whitening does not work on all teeth, especially if they are gray, as the effect is not visible, and it is only more effective when it comes to yellowish teeth. There are many teeth whitening products on the market nowadays, and some …

makeyourlifehealthier.com

4 Sep 2016 - General

This is great tips for a cheaper option for teeth whitening and the comfort of your home! I am sure going to try this out! But to all the dentist out here, I have been going for teeth whitening and polishing but have never achieve the results i want it to be, after paying so much. haha.. But can you explain why does this happens? Is it cause I was a smoker? I brush my teeth after every meal and also floss it. I always goes to the dentist near my place but he keeps on saying you have to come back...
 (Total 123 words)
When I was younger, I think I played with foil and pretended they were braces. I also played with paperclips and pretended they were retainers. Do not try that at home! Mark Edmon Tan Priscilla Mae Gobuyan, thanks for tagging. Carbamide peroxide is the most popular whitening component in most teeth whitening products, yes. Over-th...
 (Total 217 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama sounds like this is a lot fun to try. I am just worried that the gums might get hurt with the foil. We have to ask Maria Cristina Inserto on her opinion about this home remedy. The article says that it might cause enamel damage when repeated often. There might be more side effects than enamel damage too. ...
 (Total 102 words)
Though yellow teeth are considered as the healthy teeth, I also wanna try this at home. This is so cost effective and giving you better results. Besides whitening of our teeth and going to the dentist will really cost us a lot. Maria Cristina Inserto Is this really effective and true? Let us hear an advice and personal views from our dentist here in the community. hehe :) ...
 (Total 122 words)
I would love to try this at home too! It sounds super simple. Tooth paste, baking soda and aluminum foil are usual stuff that lie around the house. And it is totally inexpensive. I have never felt the need of whitening my teeth. Not because my teeth are perfect. Perhaps it is because these procedures take time and cost a lot of money, and I would rather watch a movie at home than wasting time at these places. I do not pay much attention to the appearance anyway! :D But this can save the trouble...
 (Total 133 words)
Putting some foil on your teeth? Woooah. Sounds funny but i would love to give it a try. But, is it safe if you have a fillings? Is it ok to use? Well, i hope someone will answer my question. :) The ingredients being mentioned in this article is available in the market and aside from that it is really affordable. Baking soda, toothpaste and aluminum foil just 3 simple things needed to whiten your teeth. Amazing. I just hope that there someone out there who tried this and can share his or her th...
 (Total 98 words)