General

Sam Allardyce confident England will be back on track against Slovakia

Created by:

4 Sep 2016 - General

I used to love watching football and I even wanted to work in Manchester City just because my favourite team before was Manchester United but things changed and my priorities changed. :) After the first game for the new England football team manager, Sam Allardyce, they won against Slovakia with a 0-1 score. It is a good start for Sam and he still got a lot of work to do. I'm sure the England team struggled with their match against Slovakia but luckily Adam Lallana scored. I knew about this ...
 (Total 109 words)
This is the first game for new England football team manager, Sam Allardyce !!! After the disappointing lost to Iceland in the recent European Championship, can England comes back again to be a great football force in Europe?? It seems like Sam Allardyce will not make a thorough change for his current England squad, comparing to those squad who were playing Iceland. To be honest, those in the squads are properly the best options in England so far. He will need to pick the strongest England team ...
 (Total 105 words)