General
Stress less, smile more

Stress less, smile more

Shared by:

Stress is an unavoidable fact of life, but it doesn’t have to show

www.rappler.com

4 Sep 2016 - General

Jemelyn Mae Sodusta yes right, stress is in fact an unavoidable factor of life but it does not need to show. Being a nurse itself is already stressful. You get to deal with the irate folks and responsible folks, deal with the physicians, other department heads and coordinate with other departments too. Whenever it is my off, I really rest well and take a good sleep. Sleep as in sleep whenever and how long that I ...
 (Total 120 words)
Stress is everywhere. Whether you like it or not, you will face it one day. It is all about how you manage it so it does not overcome you. I am sure we have met some or seen some people who gets suicidal upon stress and are not brave enough to face the music. well, let me be specific, have you seen or met anyone who was stress enough due to gambling debts that they resort to suicide and leave everything behind (the debts) to their family to handle?

It is true and happened in Singapore m...
 (Total 151 words)
Our reaction to stress is entirely dependent upon us. Everyday, we have one important mindset to choose - see the difficulty in every opportunity or see the opportunity in every difficulty. While smiling amidst a stressful situation can be helpful, it can also be counterproductive by thinking that stress is an illusion. The first step in eliminating stress is to acknowledge it. Once you have accepted that the stress is real, you can plan on how to go about it. Doing something about the stressful...
 (Total 119 words)
Stress-ors are everywhere and stress may be experienced by anyone, young or old, Theekshana Abayawickrama is right. Some children are stressed by things trivial to us, but profound for them. Work can be stressful, relationships can be stressful, bills and everyday realities can be stressful, illness, government and so forth. The truth is that there's just so much reason for us to be disappointed but there are ...
 (Total 158 words)
Stress is more of an end result on how we react to situations. Since it is subjective, it means that this can be controllable. On a psychological perspective, i think that this thought process is related to the concept of object permanence, which we acquired as children. More often than not, we think that these situations or problems are permanent, as if there's nothing that can be done about it. I think that's the root cause of why people get stressed - when lose the capacity of thinkin...
 (Total 126 words)
If a person is stressed, it normally reflects and people can see it. But to be fair, some handle stress very well. I think it is just a matter of how each and everyone of us deal with things/ events in our life. If something bad happens, we feel stress. Coming in for your first day at work, we feel stress. Having a heartbreak, stress comes in. It is definitely everywhere but as what the saying goes, stressed is just DESSERTS backwards. So, as what the article says, try different relaxation techn...
 (Total 113 words)
I believe stress is something we have got into our heads very early in the evolution. When the early humans were living in the wild, it was important for them to be alert about the surrounding and stay focused. In a way it is good, because it prepares your body for an incoming dangerous situation. But in today's society, we don't have predators coming to eat us. So being stressed out affects badly on your health more often than not. People are stressed, irrespective of the age, professio...
 (Total 107 words)
Stress. Our number one problem. You may be a medical practitioner, engineers, housewife, businessman, etc. Stress will always be there chasing us. We should not let this stress rule over our life. Aside from avoiding bad habits (e.g. alcohol intake, smoking) , do perform relaxation techniques (deep breathing exercise), and looking good. We can also add start going out with your friends, go for an adventure trip and do the things you never did in your entire life. This will make you focus on the ...
 (Total 127 words)