General
Learning foreign languages may sharpen your mind: study

Learning foreign languages may sharpen your mind: study

Shared by:

The neurophysiological mechanics of language and speech acquisition are underexplored when compared to the brain's other functions.

indianexpress.com

6 Sep 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro That research of yours sounds very interesting. So if you find out which tenet contributes to more cross-over connections what would you want this information to give to u...
 (Total 188 words)
Especially when you're single---LOL Alan Rosmadi, good job! Oh I'm sure you and my sister will have fun playing with accents ...
 (Total 23 words)
I have time when I am sailing on vessels and most of my time watching movies and work. But then i got tired of movies and my eyesight was getting worst, so i started learning Spanish online and from apps. I only started learning it early this year bu...
 (Total 114 words)
Learning new things can sharpen your mind because of the new synaptic connections created as we learn. I think special attention is being given to language because its one of the regions of the brain that has been well studied and documented. Languag...
 (Total 113 words)
I could definitely see how learning a new language could make our brains sharper. It said in the article: "Yuriy Shtyrov, one of the authors of the study, said that the more languages someone mastered, the faster the neuron network coding the in...
 (Total 168 words)
My sister grew up doing different accents. She was very young then and she loved doing all kinds of accents---Jamaican, French, Chinese, German, British etc. In London, she took up languages and fell in love with French. In University, she decided to...
 (Total 192 words)