General
Comic of the day (6 September 2016): Cake

Comic of the day (6 September 2016): Cake

Shared by:

Cake

today.mims.com

6 Sep 2016 - General

It's really hard to go back when you stop for awhile Marinelle Castro . Body pains after resting for a while is crazy, but then once your body gets conditioned, you'll be fine. I ca...
 (Total 115 words)
I wish there was also a tall glass of milk to go with that cake. Yummy! The greatest motivation for doing a workout for me is to be able to justify my excessive intake of sweets. This comic just about depicts my fitness inspiration. I think it is th...
 (Total 154 words)
This is funny because its so true for people who likes desserts! *ahem* Since I re-started my work out and i'm back to baseline, in between workouts I watch motivational videos to keep me from stopping. Re-starting high intensity interval trainin...
 (Total 124 words)
Well at least you have a good balance there Maria Cristina Inserto. :) I on the other hand picture fruit when I am running. Usually during half marathons I would look forward to eating a nic...
 (Total 111 words)
This is ME every time I'm working out and you can switch the cloud image, and it would have boxing gloves and running shoes, while I'm eating. I enjoy working out---I love sweating, but I also love to eat, so much, as a matter of fact. When I...
 (Total 130 words)