General
Comic of the day (6 September 2016): Cake

Comic of the day (6 September 2016): Cake

Shared by:

Cake

today.mims.com

6 Sep 2016 - General

It's really hard to go back when you stop for awhile Marinelle Castro . Body pains after resting for a while is crazy, but then once your body gets conditioned, you'll be fine. I cannot do HIIT. I can do circuit that the trainer gives me, but I tried Insanity before and I wanted to DIE. Yes I've heard that about Michael Phelps. My athlete friend is like that too, ...
 (Total 115 words)
I wish there was also a tall glass of milk to go with that cake. Yummy! The greatest motivation for doing a workout for me is to be able to justify my excessive intake of sweets. This comic just about depicts my fitness inspiration. I think it is the common mindset for those who workout that they can afford to eat more. This is generally true especially if you are in prime physique because muscles promote fast metabolism. Athletes could scarf down a slice of this cake and burn it efficiently. M...
 (Total 154 words)
This is funny because its so true for people who likes desserts! *ahem* Since I re-started my work out and i'm back to baseline, in between workouts I watch motivational videos to keep me from stopping. Re-starting high intensity interval training is a killer. Before I stopped my exercise regimen (stopped for a month), I can tolerate like 45 mins to an hour of it, now 25 mins and I'm tired! Unfortunately since I entered the third decade, my metabolism isn't as good as when I was youn...
 (Total 124 words)
Well at least you have a good balance there Maria Cristina Inserto. :) I on the other hand picture fruit when I am running. Usually during half marathons I would look forward to eating a nice cold juicy apple after the race. We would definitely eat out after 21k runs but I would desperately search for my fruit. Where art thou? Why have you deserted me in my time of need? haha I am not a heavy eater. I am the kind ...
 (Total 111 words)
This is ME every time I'm working out and you can switch the cloud image, and it would have boxing gloves and running shoes, while I'm eating. I enjoy working out---I love sweating, but I also love to eat, so much, as a matter of fact. When I'm eating I try to think how many hours I need to burn everything I take in---and when I'm working out, I'm trying to think of how many calories I can take in, since I've already burned some. Haha. Life is so complicated. It's so ...
 (Total 130 words)