General
Second pregnant woman infected with Zika: Should Singaporeans be worried about the virus?

Second pregnant woman infected with Zika: Should Singaporeans be worried about the virus?

Shared by:

As of Friday, a new case of a second pregnant woman diagnosed with Zika has emerged in Singapore, increasing worries about the virus.

today.mims.com

6 Sep 2016 - General

I think everyone in this whole wide world should be worried and weary of this current situation right now. Everyone should know the criteria to suspect if it is a ZIKA infection or not. EVERYONE should have access to early treatment and precautionary measures. I overheard over the radio that all the supermarkets in SINGAPORE ran out of all types of mosquito repellent and i am sure this is happening around the world too. Instead i think the government should step up and issue repellent to citizen...
 (Total 137 words)
Zika Virus is all over the internet now. And I am glad to read from the news that the patient affected here in Iloilo is not pregnant. As for the patient from Sg, I hope and pray that both of you and the baby will be fine. Zika virus disease is caused by a virus transmitted primarily by aedes mosquitoes. It can also be transmitted through contact of body fluids from the affected person. It is dangerous if the person is pregnant, it can cause microcephaly and Gullain-Barre syndrome. There are way...
 (Total 155 words)
Zika Virus is all over the internet now. And I am glad to read from the news that the patient affected here in Iloilo is not pregnant. As for the patient from Sg, I hope and pray that both of you and the baby will be fine. Zika virus disease is caused by a virus transmitted primarily by aedes mosquitoes. It can also be transmitted through contact of body fluids from the affected person. It is dangerous if the person is pregnant, it can cause microcephaly and Gullain-Barre syndrome. There are way...
 (Total 155 words)