General
The 5 surprising health benefits of being an introvert

The 5 surprising health benefits of being an introvert

Shared by:

It seems the world is out to get introverts, even though they make up a significant part of the global population – around half!

today.mims.com

8 Sep 2016 - General

The perks of being a wallflower! Cheers to this article that finally featured positive benefits of being an introvert. As stated, introverts are not needy. They do not need the thrill of being socially accepted or pressured into wanting to be in the limelight all the time. Of course, they can handle rejection well because they are more resistant to scrutiny. What I have observed with introverts is that they are very observant with what happens around the environment. Their mind wanders non-stop ...
 (Total 112 words)
Basically what's true is that there is nothing wrong with being an introvert or an extrovert---it's your perspective that matters. Some introverts are very satisfied within their comfort zones. They have survived there for some time and it only becomes a problem, when they begin to struggle with their situation. I wonder if this article was written by an introvert or an extrovert---because the tone will change depending. Do you get what I mean? Anyway, all of these are definite advantage...
 (Total 150 words)
If I am not mistaken, this is the first article that I've read concerning introverts in a good way. Being on the other side have advantages either. They can handle sleep deprivation more effectively, less likely can die from impulsive behaviour, are emotionally stable, and less likely to be addicted to nicotine but I've never thought that being an introvert has something to do with the exposure contract of with STDs, this is really surprising! The most tallied STD introvert patients are ...
 (Total 112 words)