General
Adopt a patient

Adopt a patient

Shared by:

In crowded restaurants where tables fill up in seconds you could find a sign that reads “Share a table, win a friend”. This considerate phrase could easily take a higher step up when you get out to the saying by Ben Carson “Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give.” By giving, we give with heart and as Mary Angelou once said, “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.”

today.mims.com

8 Sep 2016 - General

This is really simple, but nice. The problem with this is allocation of funds. As the person donating, you would want for your donations to get to the person in need, and you know I just found out from a friend who works at an NGO office in New York that they sometimes create funds for their personal use (well her superiors). It is not that I am not trusting, but yes, kind of. The donation system is awesome, but maybe a person can specifically connect/donate to a patient and also check progress ...
 (Total 126 words)
Wow. Such a great act of kindness. Its good to hear that people in India are also helping to donate to fund those who can't afford the treatment. Even the private and government sector are also implementing this kind of program. Its good to know that there is a cooperation in their country. Here in our country, medical mission is the usual program done of the institutions. Sometimes it may happen once or twice a year. In my experience. There are free consultation, needed medications are prov...
 (Total 155 words)