General
The truths and untruths about introversion

The truths and untruths about introversion

Shared by:

As far as stereotypes go, introverted people come off as shy, have bad personalities, don’t like people, are weird, depressed, and aloof nerds. But they are not! Introversion is one of the most misunderstood personality traits out there; introverts enjoy social interaction, just differently from how extroverts do.

today.mims.com

8 Sep 2016 - General

I am happy that i am not the only one who consider myself introverted. Haha I can relate to what Dc. Tarah Cadiz said. Pretending to read messages or anything to make myself busy. Haha. Now, i find it cute. Because introvert people will understand me how i feel about it. :) as what Dc. Jennifer Winter shares i coudn't agree more. We introverted persons are into more deeper and serious conversation. Or being funny if we are with our bestfriends. Just like what Dc Maria Christina Inserto share...
 (Total 132 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto "I am a walking contradiction" haha I can very much relate to this. When I was younger, I used to be painfully shy. Approaching other people would terrify me, as would making phone calls. Even until now, I dislike being the one making a phone call, though I think I've trained myself over the years to be more interactive with people. I am quite happy being on my own, reading, co...
 (Total 191 words)
I will never be seen by people as an introvert, but the truth is that I am the type of person who loves to be alone. I am never the type (as the article says) calls people, I just accept calls and this is the same with messages. I do not necessarily start messages with people unless there is something important I need to discuss. I am never the type that goes around looking for people to hangout, but you can invite me and if I have nothing else to do, I am easily invited. However, I enjoy it on ...
 (Total 213 words)
Being introverted doesn't mean we do not socialize. So I say we because I am introverted as well Jemelyn Mae Sodusta andTarah Cadiz ;) We can have many friends but we have a greater tendency to make deeper connections. When in a party an introvert may not work the room but an introvert would instead be contented to have a mea...
 (Total 151 words)
I do consider myself to be introverted, but I can handle socialization quite well. They know me to be quite loud, especially when I am around friends whom I am comfortable to be with. But actually, I do get awkward easily when I am about to meet an acquaintance in the hallway that I prefer not to greet. I sometimes pretend to check my inbox messages just so I would look busy and thus I can avoid interaction. I also prefer staying at home or giving myself a me time when I just went to a big event...
 (Total 150 words)
Who are the Introverts? According to Psychology Today lists the traits to look out for is; if the person likes having alone time; if the best thinking comes with being alone; if one receives more calls than one makes; if the individual is the last to volunteer; and if one is unlikely to engage with ‘upset and angry’ people. waaah. So its true that I belong to those misunderstood personality. Lol. No wonder I was told by my new classmate that I am reserved. Lol. I actually don’t mind hearing thos...
 (Total 139 words)