General
Put Apple Cider Vinegar On Your Face And See What Happens To Your Age Spots,Acne And More - Healthy Lifestyle Base

Put Apple Cider Vinegar On Your Face And See What Happens To Your Age Spots,Acne And More - Healthy Lifestyle Base

Shared by:

Apple cider vinegar has been proven to be effective in the treatment of various skin complication, such as eczema. This effectiveness is attributed to its potent properties, which include: An abundance of vitamins and  minerals  that strengthen immunity and control eczema, such as potassium, iron, pectin,  magnesium,  calcium, sulphur, sodium,  and phosphorous. A high content of fiber that eliminates the toxins responsible for eczema. Apple cider vinegar has beta-carotene, which helps the renewal of cells. An abundance of  potassium that regulates the skin pH levels and treats allergies. A high content of  acetic, malic, and lactic acids that

healthylifestylebase.com

10 Sep 2016 - General

Haha. I was just about to say that I'm eager to try this because it's seems rather simple, but then I read Theekshana Abayawickrama comment and I've completely changed my mind now. Well, the article said that we're supposed to avoid UNDILUTED apple cider vinegar to avoid skin burn and irritations, so there was a warning there. Anyway, with that risk, I don't think I can risk it. ...
 (Total 169 words)
I had a friend who suffered from severe acne during high school. He took medical advice from Dr. Google and applied vinegar and garlic on his face and left overnight. Believe it or not, he woke up with two large patches of burns on his face! The burn was so bad that it crusted and the crust stayed for about a week and the burn mark was seen months after that happened. So when we do these sort of things we have to be very cautious not to overdo it. ...
 (Total 110 words)
Awwwwww. You only need apple cider vinegar and mix it with water. It is a great treatment for warts, pimples, acne and other skin problems. Aside from that, Apple cider vinegar or ACV, is a natural remedy, and does not contain harsh chemicals. There are ways that apple cider vinegar helps your skin stay healthy: ACV has high levels of beta-carotene, which counteracts damage caused by free radicals, giving us healthy skin and a youthful complexion. ACV has antiseptic and antibacterial properties ...
 (Total 179 words)