General
What Hiccups, Ringing Ears, Popping Joints And A Whistling Nose Mean For Your Health - Healthy Lifestyle Base

What Hiccups, Ringing Ears, Popping Joints And A Whistling Nose Mean For Your Health - Healthy Lifestyle Base

Shared by:

Our bodies normally send warning signals about something going on inside. Sometimes, these signals come in form of sounds, like from the stomach, which can be very embarrassing if you’re in a public place.  However, these bodily sounds are actually very significant, as they’re the means through which our bodies communicate to us. Moreover, they are normally harmless and shouldn’t worry you. Nonetheless, consider consulting your doctor if the sounds become persistent. What The Body Sounds Indicate Ringing ears Sometimes, if you’re exposed to loud noises, like in a music concert, you might hear a slight faint ringing in your ears.

healthylifestylebase.com

11 Sep 2016 - General

Alan Rosmadi Excessive use of earphones are really alarming, especially with prolonged duration. This could eventually lead to earlier onset of hearing problems manifested as tinnitus. Since we are in the discussion of popping joints, I would like to contribute from a physical medicine and rehabilitation standpoint. A gentle friction sound is probably physiologic while a louder grating sound may point out to a so...
 (Total 107 words)
I did not know all these has a meaning. Yes i know hiccups can be caused by over eating and there are remedies to this but many a times it did not work for me. Anyway, these are good information for us to know so that we can take note of early signs of different parts of our bodies so we can take precautionary measures thereafter. Having a whistling nose is quite common, usually due to blocked nose that is very annoying. Ringing in the ears are signs of damage in the ears that can be due to loud...
 (Total 100 words)
Wow, it’s very cool topic be discussed on such forums. It is absolutely true that we ignore the warning signs our body gives us to manage, even in daily busy routine we hardly notice such signs. We must consider the hiccups, ringing ears, popping joints and whistling nose signs especially if these signs become part of normal bodily activities. You must also care about paleness of your skin, nails discoloration, heel pain and stomach sounds because these symptoms point out some serious ailments. ...
 (Total 107 words)
Warning signs is needed to remind us that our body reach its limits. Its something nice that i wanted to share to all of you. :) These are normally harmless and shouldn’t worry us. Nonetheless, consider consulting the doctor if the sounds become persistent. If you have any other experiences that you'd like us to know, feel free to share it to us. I will be happy to read your thoughts and experiences. And besides i wanted to know more about how our body communicate to us. :) Aside from hicc...
 (Total 109 words)