General
Healthcare professionals: 5 job hazards you should look out for

Healthcare professionals: 5 job hazards you should look out for

Shared by:

Healthcare professionals suffer from many occupational hazards due to burnout and stressful workloads. This puts them at an increased risk of developing different kinds of conditions.

today.mims.com

12 Sep 2016 - General

All of this is true, especially insomnia and infection. I developed insomnia as early as my college years. I used to stay up late reading and revising for class. Apart from staying up late for academics, I would also devote a lot of sleepless nights ...
 (Total 138 words)
Because of the demands of the healthcare profession, healthcare professionals are really at risk for these illnesses. I observed a certain trend for resident physicians. In their junior years of training, since they are at the bottom of the food chai...
 (Total 143 words)
Everyone seems to agree that we are prone to these health hazards as part of being a healthcare professional. It is really agreeable to have sensible diet and regular exercise as part of daily routine. Also, healthcare workers must not miss their sch...
 (Total 129 words)
Medical practitioners are really predisposes to these hazards. We are working always with stress. Stress in patient, folks, sometimes from doctors and colleagues. These instances is unavoidable. Theres always a day you can handle a stressful patient ...
 (Total 177 words)
Out of the five hazards mentioned in the article, I can mostly relate to Obesity, Infection, reduced sleep and insomnia. Obesity, I couldn't agree more that we (healthcare professionals) should have a simple diet and exercise plan. It may be diff...
 (Total 140 words)
Healthcare professionals such as Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses and other relevant staff have a very strict job to maintain the health of their patients. By taking care of their patients it often happens that they ignore their own health due to intensi...
 (Total 133 words)
Healthcare professionals are also normal human being that will be susceptible to a number of occupational related health issues. Constant stressful, long working hour and highly demanding working environment may predispose to work-life imbalance, lac...
 (Total 110 words)