General
20 Practical Uses for Coca Cola – Proof That Coke Does Not Belong In the Human Body - Healthy Lifestyle Base

20 Practical Uses for Coca Cola – Proof That Coke Does Not Belong In the Human Body - Healthy Lifestyle Base

Shared by:

Coca-Cola is undoubtedly the world’s most popular drink. However, it has a very high acid content, which can destroy the tooth enamel, exposing your teeth to decay. Some tests show that it has a pH of 2.5. As such, its consumption is not quite beneficial, but this drink can be very useful for cleaning purposes as outlined below: It is effective in cleaning blood stains from clothes. Polish your pennies by soaking them in Coke. You can  use it to descale your kettle. Pour some coke in the toilet bowl, leave it for some minutes before flushing it clean.

healthylifestylebase.com

12 Sep 2016 - General

Cocacola; a very popular soft drink brand all over the world. But it has no value for the health. A single can of cocacola contains approximately 10 teaspoons of sugar. So the ones who are diagnosed to have type 2 diabetes should avoid it. Since it is an acidic soft drink, it is harmful to the enamel of the teeth and also can deteriorate acute exacerbations of gastritis or peptic ulcers and induce gastric bleeding. Caffeine which is an ingredient of cocacola, increases blood pressure also And it...
 (Total 117 words)
We might have talked about this before... anyway, my family is such a Coca Cola drinker. We grew up drinking sodas for meals but I've long dropped the habit. My mom saw something online (I think it was a video) and she said that after that she's decided to stop drinking Coke and it's been months since and I'm quite proud of her because she really really loved Coke before. We always have a bottle of soda in the refrigerator because she buys it and tolerates my sisters' desire ...
 (Total 144 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta This article has greatly surprised me! This could also be used by the company to advertise their product more? Is it in a good way or the other way around? Any how I don't know if I'll be glad with this. Coke has no great difference from other cleaning agents, just imagine our stomach lining is just like a rusty lining wherein it needs to be cleaned by this strong chemical. It is just...
 (Total 131 words)
Coca-cola is indeed a household name for sodas. It is astonishing to know that it can be used as a substitute all-around cleanser for almost everything from metal to porcelain. Though a gastroenterologist mentor has said that the stomach's natural pH of 2.0 will always be more acidic compared to coke, I still believed that this soda brand is harmful. This article basically closes the argument that coke will not be good for the body if taken regularly. Maybe we can have a drink of this soda o...
 (Total 133 words)
I love coke but I love water too. But I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one who loves to drink coke here in our community. Right? :) I actually heard many stories and read articles that coke is ofcourse not good to our health. Well, yes it is not good because of its sugar content and it may cause you weight gain and ofcourse, dehydration. But aside from that, is this really true that coke can be used in cleaning? Does anyone of you tried using coke in cleaning your toilet or rusty handl...
 (Total 128 words)