General

How Happiness Affects Our Lives

Created by:

13 Sep 2016 - General

A life full of happiness is the best life on the earth as happiness can improve the quality of your life too much extent. A research was carried out to find out a link between the health and happiness, it was found that happiness exerts positive effects on our health up to DNA level and we can combat diseases more efficiently when we are happy. The happiness that affects our health positively is called Eudaimonic well-being while happiness related to superficial value and self-gratification is called Hedonic well-being. It is also found that happiness keeps away inflammation by preventing various infections and heart diseases. What is your point of view about a link between happiness and health? Do you think happy life improves the quality of life to some extent?

Source: http://www.healthline.com/health-news/mental-how-happiness-keeps-you-healthy-081513#2

I believe that happiness helps improve the quality of life that one gets to enjoy. People have many basis for happiness, but for me, true happiness is being content. Whether you have plenty or much, it is about being satisfied. It is happiness that c...
 (Total 143 words)
Thank you so much Jemelyn Mae Sodusta and Priscilla Mae Gobuyan for your nice comments. I have personally experienced when I am happy I haven’t felt a headache, hypertension, and depression but when something disturbs me I am very prone to above medi...
 (Total 44 words)
Yes, I believe that happy life improves the quality of life. As what I have noticed retired people who lives with contentment and successful ones are the ones who actually have a less stress and fulfilled a pure, happy life. If you have lived a conte...
 (Total 125 words)
I absolutely agree with this article. For me a happy life also means a wealthy life in terms of our health. I have a personal experience on this when their was a time that I felt like the Earth had poured all the troubles and problems to me, I was do...
 (Total 143 words)