General
Elderly man died after being hurled from stretcher twice in Negeri Sembilan

Elderly man died after being hurled from stretcher twice in Negeri Sembilan

Shared by:

The Malaysian Health Ministry promised to probe into the incident of an elderly man who passed away last month after the stretcher provided to carry him off the scene of the accident he was involved in collapsed twice.

today.mims.com

14 Sep 2016 - General

Oh my, this is so bad. Why were they late, in the first place, the article never said. But maybe traffic. Anyway, I am not familiar with stretchers, do they have a strap? If so, why wasn't he strapped on? Anyway, I believe that all equipment in t...
 (Total 117 words)
Who is in fault here? The hospital or the medical equipment company itself? When the patient hurled for the first time, I would be scared that it would happen again and I would've placed restraints or extra measures to secure the patient in his p...
 (Total 45 words)
This is a disaster! One after another and deteriorating to death! It is utterly unacceptable for all these incidents to happen. Medical staff should always take responsibilities in their own hands. Putting up a report is a must after every fall case....
 (Total 145 words)
This is a disaster! One after another and deteriorating to death! It is utterly unacceptable for all these incidents to happen. Medical staff should always take responsibilities in their own hands. Putting up a report is a must after every fall case....
 (Total 145 words)
 (Total 145 words)
A very unfortunate incident that could have been prevented. A loss of a life and the MoH is not even aware of the incident. As a Healthcare Provider myself, I am appalled that the Hospital did not investigate the incident. The staff responsible shoul...
 (Total 47 words)
What a horrible scenario! It was a very unfortunate day for the patient! Imagine already being in an ambulance then again having to encounter another accident, not once, but twice! How awful! I believe measures should be in place for ambulance person...
 (Total 127 words)
It is indeed shocking to know that patient who was suffering from a serious motor vehicle accident, and remained unconscious, was hurled twice from stretcher twice !!! And the patient did suffered from new head and facial injuries due to undesirable ...
 (Total 109 words)