General
Employment opportunities in Germany for 200K Filipino nurses - Part I

Employment opportunities in Germany for 200K Filipino nurses - Part I

Shared by:

Philippine nurses hoping to work abroad may want to set their sights on Germany. While the process to qualify and work there is arduous, successful applicants will be well compensated even before gaining actual recognition as a registered nurse. This is not for the faint of heart. Nursing must be a passion because Germans look to Filipinos as excellent healthcare professionals. For those willing to go through the eye of the needle, here is a comprehensive guide to the international employment programme called “Triple Win Project.”

today.mims.com

14 Sep 2016 - General

I am one of those who are aspiring to work in Germany. Of course! We should grab this opportunity. As long as it can help me for my professional growth and advancement. Why not? Right now, I stopped working in the hospital to be a full time student l...
 (Total 138 words)
I am not surprised with this news because knowing that job openings for healthcare professionals especially nurses in European countries are really outrageous. Germany which is considered as one of the fast paced countries, healthcare providers are ...
 (Total 165 words)
Wow, that's a lot of job opportunities for Filipino nurses! Let's just hope passing the language test would not be so hard for these applicants.

Nonetheless, this is very good news! Another proof that the Filipino workforce is in dem...
 (Total 42 words)