General
The 4 most common mental health illnesses among Filipinos

The 4 most common mental health illnesses among Filipinos

Shared by:

It is a relief that the Philippine Department of Health (DOH) under the administration of President Duterte, is finally putting importance in this aspect of the Philippine healthcare. Check out the most common mental illnesses that the Filipino people are facing.

today.mims.com

14 Sep 2016 - General

I am pretty sure PTSD and depression are common all over the world especially Singapore. Singapore is know to be one of the most stressful places to live in just to meet ends meet. I have seen many who are depressed but do not want to be known to the...
 (Total 153 words)
Perhaps schizophrenia ranks first because this is the most common mental health illness that warrants hospital confinement. However, based from what I have observed, there are a lot of Filipinos who do not seek medical consultation despite symptoms o...
 (Total 111 words)
Mental problems has grown to be an alarming state for each and everyone. These top four mental illness that has hit the Filipinos generally should be given importance by the government. As a healthcare provider, it also equates stress. Thus stress ca...
 (Total 216 words)