General
Chest pains

Chest pains

Shared by:

Chest pains

today.mims.com

14 Sep 2016 - General

Priscilla Mae Gobuyan Yes, the wife does not seem to care about the chest pain or maybe she is in shock. Another angle could be that the husband is a malingerer and she is used to his compl...
 (Total 129 words)
I can see that the wife looks like not that worried at all seeing his husband maybe having chest pain. It could have been better if she looks that scared enough calling the hotline. Or shall I say, assess first his husband if he's really having c...
 (Total 170 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama That is a very keen observation. I haven't noticed that on the comic. Your theory that the man actually hid under the cabinet is hilarious haha That would be a v...
 (Total 101 words)
It doesn't look like the cupboard has fallen on the man. You wouldn't see the cupboard top side up if it fell on the man right, so the way I see it, the man has crawled under the cupboard, but then again it doesn't make sense. Maybe he wa...
 (Total 104 words)
Well, this comic is what commonly happens during an emergency inside the house. Someone usually panics and judgment becomes clouded. Instead of doing immediate potentially life-saving techniques, they jump to the phone, call for help, and wait while ...
 (Total 103 words)