General
Nurse bloggers: 6 ways blogging can help nurses reduce stress

Nurse bloggers: 6 ways blogging can help nurses reduce stress

Shared by:

Stress and anxiety are part and parcel of a nurse’s everyday life, so it is important to find ways to relieve your frustrations. Here’s how blogging can help nurses de-stress.

today.mims.com

15 Sep 2016 - General

I've been blogging since 2004. I stopped when things got too hectic in Dentistry School, but I opened "The Drama Queen Can Tell Stories" in 2008 and its been my personal space in the web, since. I love writing. It is a perfect outlet an...
 (Total 204 words)
I used to run a personal blog when I was a medical student. Its like a personal diary that can be viewed by a few close friends who are also into writing. (Blogging was actually not yet an in-thing then). I agree that it relieves stress and its also ...
 (Total 158 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta You are right that there is stress around every corner and everybody has their own ways of coping with stress. The problem is that there are often times when people feel...
 (Total 73 words)
Just days ago, me and my friend talked about this non ending topic "Stress". Lol. No wonder why there is an increase number of stressed nurses. Stress is everyones problem and each of us has our unique ways of coping. Just like in this art...
 (Total 150 words)
Working in healthcare sector is always challenging, as it is associated with heavy work-load, prolong working hours, and stressful environment. Hence, it is not a surprise to see that 1 in 3 nurses suffered from burnout, from the survey done in Singa...
 (Total 106 words)