General
Coffee

Coffee

Shared by:

Coffee

today.mims.com

16 Sep 2016 - General

Priscilla Mae Gobuyan I had to google what Mt Napunlak looks like because I'm also an environmental/ outdoors enthusiast. Thanks for mentioning it because I wasn't aware that it existed until you mentioned it. It looks great and from what I've gathered, is it true that it's just a 4-6 hour climb to the summit? Sounds like this is a perfect climb for a beginner. If ever I get a chance to go there ...
 (Total 123 words)
Marinelle Castro Well one of my favorite coffee would be Old Town Hazelnut aside just from the 3 in 1 Nescafe. Hehe. Brewed coffee would also be a great choice. So far the best brewed coffee I've ever tasted would be from the mountains of Igbaras here in Iloilo. We were too tired of going down from an over night stay from Mt. Napulak, almost 6 hours of trekking from up to the hillside of the mountain. We ge...
 (Total 122 words)
Mark Edmon Tan: I like what you said about feeling shortchanged with instant coffee. So coffee lovers Marinelle Castro Maria Cristina Inserto Priscilla Mae Gobuyan ...
 (Total 155 words)
Jennifer Winter Marinelle Castro Maria Cristina Inserto Priscilla Mae Gobuyan Glad to see a coffee lovers' discussion here! A coffee press will make a world of a...
 (Total 170 words)
Hi coffeelovers! Just wondering, what is your favorite coffee in terms of aroma and taste? How about your favortie 3-in-1 to go coffee? I drink black coffee and I rarely put anything else on it. So far I'm fond of UCC's Sumiyake coffee. Sometimes its good to add 1-2 sugar cubes with it. The air-pressed coffee of Bucky's in Paranaque is also a winner. However, it takes awhile to prepare it. My favorite to go coffee would be the Black coffee of Kopiko. I also like Vietnamese black coff...
 (Total 119 words)
Oh coffee. I need you to live haha. I need coffee at the beginning of my day to keep from getting cranky. Please give me my moment with my coffee and that rest of the day is dedicated to my work. Though at around 4 or 5pm I need another cup but just having the morning one is enough hehe. Maria Cristina Inserto: I would do the same. Make the time to have coffee first before doing my job. ...
 (Total 146 words)
Well having coffee is I guess a health care professionals partner in crime. Before I am not really drinking coffee but when I entered of becoming a call center agent and currently being a nurse, this has to be my starter regimen for the day. This keeps me awake and sets my mood for the day. At times, when I am drinking my coffee at work before the endorsement, I tend not to finish my coffee and left it being cold aside. This saddens me a lot as I was not able to enjoy my hot cup of coffee. Also ...
 (Total 141 words)
Oh my this is so me. Whether in my own clinic or in the multispecialty clinic, I feel bad when the assistant is calling me to work on a patient while I'm mid-coffee. Sometimes I even choose to come extra early so I could have my morning coffee time in peace, before I begin a big case. I'm not really addicted to coffee. I just really love it. Haha. I think it loves me too. I used to just have 3-in-1 coffee here in the clinic and I was happy, but then I got a coffee maker, and things just ...
 (Total 159 words)