General
Nurses: 8 challenges that are all in a day’s work

Nurses: 8 challenges that are all in a day’s work

Shared by:

Although it is well known that a nurse’s job is never easy, here’s a list of the key and crucial things that nurses really do on a daily basis.

today.mims.com

16 Sep 2016 - General

Communication plays an integral part for each nurse in the team. Yes it's true that you need to communicate well not only with the patients and doctors but also with your colleagues to create a better team. I think that would be the most difficul...
 (Total 151 words)
My uncle who used to be quite lackadaisical and happy-go-lucky, used to be such a problem for my mom's family. He was the youngest, and almost my age, so we grew up like playmates. He was always the troublemaker and he was quite lazy. And then he...
 (Total 166 words)
The cycle nurses go through day in day out is endless. Although we are given plans from doctors for a patient's treatment, Nurses does more than that. Which are stated in the link. A lot of times they do the necessities and provide care and passi...
 (Total 126 words)
I think this list goes on. The demands of the nursing profession can be quite overwhelming. They have a diverse role in caring for the patient. Unfortunately in the Philippines, the nursing profession carries the burden of an understaffed hospital. T...
 (Total 118 words)