General
Malaria, Dengue And Chikungunya: Causes, Symptoms, Tests And Possible Methods Of Treatment

Malaria, Dengue And Chikungunya: Causes, Symptoms, Tests And Possible Methods Of Treatment

Shared by:

How do you differentiate between Malaria, Dengue, and Chikungunya? Here's what you need to know about the differences in the symptoms of Malaria, Dengue and Chikungunya and how to prevent getting infected.

healthscienceandtechnology.com

17 Sep 2016 - General

I agree with Tahira. Malaria, dengue and chikungunya are three completely different disease entities. I think the only thing that is common with all three of these diseases is the presence of fever and that all 3 are transmitted by mosquitoes. Apart from that they do not share may of the clinical features. With regards to the prevention of these mosquito borne disease, I think the same principals can be applied in all instances. The number one priority should be to reduce mosquito breeding place...
 (Total 114 words)
There is a huge difference in symptoms of dengue, malaria and chikungunya diseases caused by different parasites. Malaria is caused by parasite plasmodium and characterized by high fever and chills. Dengue infection is caused dengue mosquito and characterized by fever and retro-orbital pain. Chikungunya fever is a viral infection caused by an arbovirus transmitted by Aedes mosquitos and symptoms includes excessive body pains especially joints pain. The most effective way to get rid of these dise...
 (Total 109 words)