General
Home Remedies for Sinus Headaches | Reader's Digest

Home Remedies for Sinus Headaches | Reader's Digest

Shared by:

Sinus headaches can create painful pressure that you can relieve using these home remedies.

www.rd.com

18 Sep 2016 - General

You are right Theekshana Abayawickrama a sinus headache is very common at all ages and sinus infection is responsible for this ailment. We feel sinus pressure in the forehead and other parts of the face that are presented as a sinus headache. This mucosal membrane infection of sinus cavity is mostly treated by antibiotics but home remedies can also help us to relieve symptoms. Cinnamon and ginger are known for their anti-inflammatory properties so can cure the inflammation of sinus cavity. Simil...
 (Total 118 words)
Yeah you are correct. There are so many available over the counter drugs for pain relief. And these companies have a very good advertising campaign too. They advertise their products as if they are miraculous drugs. I have seen advertisements like 'total relief of pain in 10 seconds' and there are people who actually fall for that. We know for a fact that generic drugs like paracetamol are not harmful in the correct dose, but there are many formulas that pharmaceutical companies sell wh...
 (Total 106 words)
Mostly people nowadays whenever they felt like any pain or headache, they automatically run to buy over the counter pain relievers. Thanks for sharing this article Theekshana Abayawickrama . This is a great help not just for others but also for us even healthcare providers to take home remedies first before taking any medications. For me I use to have warm bath, I use saline sprays and most of the time I rest. If ...
 (Total 116 words)
Sinus headache is something I believe most of us have experienced in some point in our life. And if you have, there's no need of me to remind you how bad it can feel. Sometimes regular analgesics that we take for simple pains and aches like paracetamol or non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs do not give adequate relief. But did you know that there are simple home remedies that you can do to lessen the pain of sinus headache, Simple day to day food items like ginger that we can easily find i...
 (Total 106 words)