General
4 reasons why doctors should use infographics

4 reasons why doctors should use infographics

Shared by:

Data visualization is becoming increasingly important today, as the sheer amount of information available out there can be overwhelming. People tend to skip information that they find either too difficult to absorb and understand, too boring or too time-consuming to read. As a result, important messages could fall through the cracks as it gets lost in a bunch of complicated text - here's where infographics come in.

today.mims.com

19 Sep 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro I agree that infographics not only benefit the patient but the busy doctor as well. And though infographics are quite useful, downloadable apps can also be a great tool to...
 (Total 117 words)
Oh this is true. In my clinic, I do not like posters, but I made my own infographics and I framed them in identical frames. They are hung on the left side of the wall of the treatment room. Apart from the prosthetic demo (that shows the actual dentur...
 (Total 137 words)
I agree with what the article said about people are more likely to share information that is visually appealing. I think this is true because simplified concepts can be best remembered by a visual representation. Actually, infographics are not only b...
 (Total 118 words)
I think a very simplified infographics is a great tool for raising awareness, but somehow it does not keep the audience's interest for long especially for lengthy written info. Others do use pcitures, and lots of pictures that could depict humor...
 (Total 45 words)
It truly is difficult to visualize a something medical if you have no base knowledge. I have used infographics in presentations like one time I spoke to a mixed professional audience and discussed Zika to them. I used an infographic that covered all ...
 (Total 117 words)
I personally believe that a main part of a doctor’s job is to teach his patients about their diseases. Tell them what they need to know to help them get better starting from what the causes of this illness are and what happens if left untreated and a...
 (Total 124 words)
Having infographics, or any kind of visual aid for that matter, greatly helps a patient grasp what is happening with his/ her body. This is especially helpful when a doctor would explain to a patient about his or her condition for the patient to bett...
 (Total 137 words)