General
Scientists Have Successfully Grown A Lung In A Dish

Scientists Have Successfully Grown A Lung In A Dish

Shared by:

The breakthrough means that researchers are now able to research deadly lung diseases more effectively, as previously they had to rely on 2D cultures. Technology is aiding diagnostics and medical research across the world as scientists

healthscienceandtechnology.com

19 Sep 2016 - General

This is truly an innovative breakthrough in the medical field. Stem cells are used to grow a 3D human lung in a petri dish is very helpful in medical and diagnosis of various lungs diseases. The team of scientist at the University of California deser...
 (Total 97 words)
The science of biomedical technology never ceases to amaze me. Every now and then there are always new inventions that are promising to produce favorable results for patients. It seems like scientists are unstoppable these days given the advances in ...
 (Total 117 words)
Research contributes a huge impact in the medical field. Without these significant results we can't progress like what we have now. In the near future, lung stem cell or lung regeneration which can improve organ replacement might possibly happen....
 (Total 68 words)
This sounds really promising. I have also heard of a certain drug that does not only cause reduction in lung fibrosis but also repairs the lung tissue itself. It is a conventional drug that has long been used, but I forgot which. Stem cell therapy an...
 (Total 80 words)