General
Powerful career combination: Research and medicine

Powerful career combination: Research and medicine

Shared by:

Not only will an MD-PhD degree give a deeper and more holistic understanding of the health industry, but it has opened more career opportunities for professionals.

today.mims.com

20 Sep 2016 - General

Almost all the theories in medicine have been developed with researches. So the researchers and the doctors have very close inter career relationship. And sometimes the doctors also become researchers and discover new facts that help to modify medici...
 (Total 107 words)
This is a first. I did not know they were offering it in the Philippines until now. Marinelle Castro , I think no other institution is offering the MD-Ph.D program. This is another good ca...
 (Total 140 words)
It is really a good opportunity for medicine profession lovers. The MD-PhD in Molecular Medicine program is actually a new combination of two degrees, traditional MD program and Ph.D. education in molecular medicines. It is a bit lengthy course that ...
 (Total 107 words)
Wow. I never thought that being a researcher may took you for 8 long years. God! Thats too long. Really! Thinking that I only got my bachelors degree for 4 years made me tired of studying. How much more this one? Plus having a thesis that will be so ...
 (Total 100 words)
I was not aware that this career option existed until I read this article. I'm just wondering if this is exclusive the UP? As far as I know, this is not yet available in UST and Ateneo Medical School. Although I must say that one has to be fully ...
 (Total 121 words)
I have always been very interested in the field of research. I started out with getting an advanced certificate in clinical research. In time I would like to go on and get my masters or even a phd. One step at a time though. There are too many things...
 (Total 86 words)