General
The Workplace: Nurse's guide to handling difficult patients

The Workplace: Nurse's guide to handling difficult patients

Shared by:

Nurses, more than any other healthcare practitioner, have the most interaction with patients of all kinds. And every nursing professional will attest that there are patients who can test their patience in ways that can either be rewarding or frustrating. How do they handle difficult patients?

today.mims.com

21 Sep 2016 - General

This is true for any healthcare professional that comes into contact with patients. We meet all kinds of people---some are fun to treat and they become your friends, but some are just difficult in various ways. I have encountered the different types ...
 (Total 189 words)
That is true doc Marinelle Castro. When I was still working, understaffing is not new at all. Actually, there is no scarcity of professionals. Thinking that there many nurses who are still volunteering in government or other private institutions and ...
 (Total 186 words)
From my perspective, difficult patients are more prevalent in private institutions, which cater mostly to patients belonging to a high and medium social class. Since healthcare fees are very expensive, a lot of them would think that services should b...
 (Total 188 words)